Pyro's Life: Draining </A>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Draining

I slept in late today. Real late. Simply because I didn't want to get up and stayed up late the previous night. Heck, I am still tired. Took a quick trip to Walmart to pick up some stuff (new phone because the old one we had tended to make a scary screeching sound in our ears when we were on the phone with someone. Both Kara and Mitch should be able to vouch for that). Borrowed some money and bought Green Day - Incomniac for John's B-day (to try to get him off of that Rap crap that he listens too). Lately, Green Day has been the band that I've been listening too a ton. Green Day rocks for those of you stupid enough not to listen to them.

Anywho, went to John's around 1pm or so and hung out for a bit. Played a few games of tennis with him over at Discovery Park then we came back and headed to Seven Peaks. Got a little more crispy at Seven Peaks and had some fun over there. I got kinda tired quick though, just because I had been running around and been sleep deprived a lot. After Seven Peaks, came back and ate some cake and pizza and stuff and watched The Italian Job till about ten. Then I headed home.

Got back and watched The Search For Red October until I got tired and went to bed.

Anyways, that was my day. Who knows what I will do today (its now Thursday morning). I'm just talking to Trisha right now and I will have to get up and work most of today. Cleaning the house and mowing/weeding the back yard... oh joy. I won't be able to do anything with Kara till like Monday. Friday, I'm supposed to do some 'family thing' because my dad is comming home, so that should be fun. We'll probably end up going somewhere, but who knows where yet. Then Saturday my dad has some High School reunion thing I would really rather not go to. Here is hoping I don't have to. My mom doesnt want to go either, so lets hope she doesn't have to go. Ten days left till school starts... which is a good and bad thing. In a way I'm excited because I have a feeling that a lot will change this year and hopefully something good will come out of it. The downside is, it's school. I have a ton of extremely hard classes. Algebra II, Honor's English, Yearbook, and a bunch of other fun filled classes. So, we will see how it goes I guess. I will be making sure that this last week will be a blast. I gotta plan it all out now and hope it all works out. Gotta figure out what I have to do (and when I have to do it) and see when I have open. Lets hope this last week is our best everyone.

-Shane


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home