Pyro's Life: New JM Songs (finally) </A>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

New JM Songs (finally)

NP-We Were Made For Each Other
by Jacks Mannequin

Three BRAND NEW Jacks Mannequin songs up. If that isn't enough to make anyone's day, I don't know what is.

Today was cool, save for French, cause I'm sick of that class. I don't remember how to properly construct sentences. Can't wait for Japanese next year.

After school today, Matt asked me if I could play lead guitar for their band Halfway Toter, so I said sure. We have a week to prepare before we play for the school in the End of The Year assembly. Then the next day, we have 30 min before school for a concert, meaning we need to prepare a set list and have enough songs prepared by then. We have two hour practices scheduled every day after school from 3-5 for the next week. These guys have been practicing with each other for a while, so I'm the new one to the group and I get to be the one to learn everything. So hopefully it will turn out. It'll be nice to be in a band for once, I'll still be keeping my solo project going though. I have zero clue what we're going to play for our set during the concert before school (other then Holiday and Beverly Hills). We'll have to teach each other some stuff and work it all out. Should be fun.

I've been seriously looking into spending 10 months in Japan during my Junior Year. I just think it would be really awesome to be able to go to Japan and experience everything. A great adventure to take and definately a memorable experience. It'd be hard to leave my family and friends, especially missing out on an entire year of events, but I think it would be worth it. Hard? Definately. But worth it.

Jacks Mannequin kicks. These guys are awesome.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home