Pyro's Life: Success (Somewhat) </A>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Success (Somewhat)

NP- Williams Lullaby
by (insert band name here)

Well, I finally was able to record Williams Lullaby (somewhat). It's not quite done, still lacking vocals and a few rhythm tracks as well as the bridge of the song. Need to also set the levels as well. I'll post it on some myspace profile or something when its done.

Last night, Shawn, Lonny, Dave and I raided Target and just kinda screwed around. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life. Lonny found this light that ran along side of Target's walls and decided to chase it around the store. The whole evening was absolutely hilarious.

I can't think of a band name. It's driving me crazy. Crap.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home