Pyro's Life: From the iBook </A>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

From the iBook

NP- Miss Delaney
by Jacks Mannequin

A whole lot has happened in the last ten days, including my POS HP's hard drive dying on me. Long story short, I took it to Best Buy for repairs (thanks to a three year warranty) and they had to ship it to Best Buy. I was gonna be out a laptop for about 6 weeks, and I knew I couldn't last that long (pathetic, I know). So, I figured after repairs, I'd sell my HP regardless, so I decided to go for a mac. After searching a little, I bought a 14' iBook. After a week, I got it today and its quite spiffy. I'm still playing around with it and stuff, but its sleek as heck and the battery lasts forever.

Dave and I have been hanging out together a bit, we played guitar yesterday then hit Sons of Provo, then we hit Phantom of the Opera tonight. Pretty cool show.

New Jacks Mannequin songs up (bootleg vids from their concert in Berkeley CA). Pretty sweet, can't wait for the real versions to come out. July's when it's scheduled for release. Can't wait.

GarageBand is the solution to moving my project forward, I'm working on some new stuff right now and learning how to use GaradgeBand slowly.

As far as the Stake Dance last friday, that was an interesting evening... too tired to rant bout it though.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home