Pyro's Life: Day Two </A>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Day Two

[The following is from an email I wrote to Meg while she's gone at girls camp. You should know by now I'm too lazy to type my life all over again (Dave especially). So, I'll take the easy way out...]

Hey!

Well, day two of girls camp and I miss you already, so I decided 'hmm, maybe I'll just bug her with these dumb little emails...'

Anyways, I'm in Salt Lake right now in my granny's back yard (don't you love wireless internet) with my cousin Jordan just kinda chillin'. I spent the night up here cause I decided I wanted to see her and spend a little time with her before I leave for Idaho. She took a very long drive from Redlands, California to get here and I don't get to see her that often, so we're spending a little time hanging out and catching up. Of course, I'm bragging you up ;).

Anyways, we're headed to that Army of Freshmen and Abby Normal concert later tonight (the one I wanted you to come to, but noooooooo... you had to be at girls camp :P).

But, you and I will definitely need to plan something next week, here's hoping you can come over and we can watch a movie at my place or something. Of course, Karlee is invited too, just cause she's so dang cool.

And then, I'm guessing I'll see you on Saturday, only two days away, but it seems like forever... We will definitely have to hang out before the dance, i really don't care what we do, but I'll leave it up to you. And if for some reason you don't wanna plan it, make Karlee do it :).

lol, I watched Hitch AGAIN last night with Jordan, my aunt, and my granny. It brought back a few memories of last Tuesday... ;)

Anyways, I miss you tons. I hope you and Karlee are having the time of your life, chatting it up about all the hot guys you know and how you're stick with a loser like me ;).

lol, later babe, I love you.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home