Pyro's Life: First Day of School (kinda) and Saturday </A>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

First Day of School (kinda) and Saturday

NP-The Red
by Chevelle

Well, yesterday was an interesting day. We basically helped seventh graders all day long. We made cotton candy (spelling?) and ran papers around while directing lost seventh graders around. It was fun actually, tiring, yet fun. Mostly ran around with Steph and Carrie the whole time. Then I went home and talked on the phone with Kara for a little bit. Also sold my guitar to Mitch for $130, meaning that by my birthday I should only be about 70 away (or so). If I am really lucky, I might be able to make that cash by then. After that I shot pool with Trisha and Kara.

Today I woke up around 8 and worked on my room with my grandpa. I swear, I have never met a man more generous, hard working, and willing to help then he is. We got a lot done, and hopefully will be able to finish more come Monday.

Monday... first day of school. I really hope a lot changes over this next year. I actually am excited, for the social experience more then the academic experience. The only thing it takes away is time with my family, time with my friends, and time with my guitar.

The rest of today, I played with my little brother until we had to go to the Ward Party. Played softball for the first time since who knows how long. That was fun to play again. Mitch and I hung out and ate the great Samoan food till we were sick. We had fun by putting on random name tags with interesting stuff on them. I changed my name to Tom and Mitch changed his to Mark and I put on another nametag below 'Tom' that said 'I play the guitar'. It was fun when the little kids who didn't have a clue who I was called me Tom. Or anyone who was yelling at me to do something called me Tom. So, I had a reason to ignore them :).

Then we had to go do our little dances. We had to take our shirts off and put on these LavaLava thingys. It was freaking weird, simply because I was the tannest kid there, and that is saying a lot (lol). I decided to put my Tom sticker on the left side of my bare chest and the 'I play guitar' sticker on the right, just because I could. Then I put this weird bandana thing on my head and wore a sheet for fun. Then got my Quicksilver belt and wore it like a sash just for kicks. I hope I can get pictures, because I looked like I was majorly drunk.

After that, we stayed to clean up FOREVER! It seemed like we were the last people there. I was supposed to meet Kara at eight to go hang out with her and Trisha. The party thing got over at like 8:20 and I didn't even get to the bowling alley till 9:40. Shot pool with Trisha and Kara, which was fun. Then just came home and wrote in this.

One day left till school...

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home