Pyro's Life: Hole In My Stomach, All Day Long </A>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hole In My Stomach, All Day Long

We went to my dad's high school reunion and I watched the kids the whole time basically. Not extremely fun, but good for my dad to be able to see his old friends again. After that, we hung out at my grandparents for a while and I talked to Elise online. Then we went school shopping and I got some sweet Vans. I really needed new shoes. Then I got two T Shirts and some Cargo Shorts and that was pretty much the highlight of my night. Got home at who knows when and put up some sheetrock and more soundboard. I gotta get that room done...

Well, I hopefully will see Amanda and Brandi tomorrow at the reunion. I have a ton to talk to them about. We'll see how it all goes.

Oh, and check out my new poetry/songs site. http://torturedartist.blogspot.com/. Enjoy.

-Shane

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should let me post anonymously on your poetry blog, since I don't feel like registering. Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home