Pyro's Life: NP- Crawling in the Dark </A>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

NP- Crawling in the Dark

First off, Hoobastank's first CD is SO much better then 'The Reason' and Crawling in the dark is a kick-A song. Their old stuff reminds me more of Thrice, just heavier and much better. Cooler lyrics and darker riffs over the same cliche theme of 'The Reason'. Crawling in the Dark defines the kind of sound and mood I have been shooting for this entire time. Kind of a 'Punk Goth' thing, but it is THE perfect sound I have been looking for. Perfect mood, perfect theme. Something that my lyrics would fit perfectly into. I can't wait to play my guitar tomorrow.

lol, I love getting excited when I can really feel something and it just totally clicks.

Today, I worked a little on my basement with my grandpa, then got out of the shower and Jessie and Katy came over. Then we called Kara and she came shortly after. It was cool to see Jessie again, but it is kinda hard to talk to her while Katy is around, just because Katy and Jessie tend to have to hurt each other (physically) in some way whenever they are together. So, not like a real conversation could be carried on. Still it was fun. Jessie and Katy left at 5 because Jessie had to go back to Ogden. Kara stayed though for a little while. So, we stayed out in the front yard and tossed the football around for a while. Then we went inside and played Truth or Dare Jenga with my little sister till my brother's soccer game. We went to the game, hoping to find someone to go to see Shrek 2 with since we couldn't go alone together. Kimball fell through because he didn't have his gay summer packet done. So, Kara just ended up walking home from the soccer game and we didn't end up going to the movie.

After Bryan's game, we went to Wal Mart and I sat out in the car for about an hour and a half listening to the radio. Then we went to Yogurt Parlor. Mitch almost has enough cash to buy my Electric guitar, meaning I am that much closer to my SG.

Well, it's late and I should be asleep by now since I have to get up early. Yet, I'm talking to Kara still, so who knows when I will (actually) get to bed.

-Pyro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home