Pyro's Life: Casual day (mostly) </A>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Casual day (mostly)

Today today today... well I cleaned my room today after I got up. Talked to Kara on the phone for a little bit and tried to figure out what we were going to do today. After playing Paper Mario with my brother for a little while (like I usually do) I cleaned up my room (kinda) and then talked to Mitch on the phone for a while. Then Kara, Mitch and I went to shoot pool. We discovered that a bunch of the video games already had credit to play on it. So, we played on those for free for a little while on and off while we played pool and just had a good time. After that, I went to mutual like usual. For a combined activity next month, we were supposed to write down a question about girls that we had on a piece of paper, which would be given to the girls (next month) and answered. I serioulsy could not figure out a single question about women that I wanted to ask. Not because I was embareassed to, but because I simply didn't have any to ask. Any questions about women I have ever had, I either find out from listening to one of my female friends (which is the majority of my friends) or asking one. A big thanks to Kara, Jessie B., Jessie J., Bethany, and any other women in my life who are always there to answer questions. (And a thank you to Kara and Jessie B for answering some of my more embareassing questions). Maybe I should write a book ;).

Im a little ticked right now, only because I really wanted to play guitar but cant because im waking everyone up. maybe I will go outside and practice. I really do love guitar. Easily one of the best things I have done. Guitar and writing are my two ways of truly expressing myself and getting out emotion. When I write, I raise whatever pain/emotion I am feeling to the highest point it reaches. Writing is like...bleeding. Thats the only way I can explain it. As I write, I pour all my emotion into my work to create something productive, something tangeble. It's as if I am transfering my emotion into words, which I can read later if I need a reminder of an emotion. It is somewhat like building an immunity to pain. Once I have felt a certain kind of pain to the highest extent, everything less is insignificant.

Thats why I love writing. Writing music is great as well and helps express emotion in writing even more. It is my escape from the sorrows of the world. From the pain of mortality. My passion. A salvation from life. I love it.

Well, with that I wrap up my rant. two days till I have to go to school... 5 till school starts... dang.

Oh, by the way, be sure to check out my latest 'Salvation from Suicide' at http://torturedartist.blogspot.com. FYI, I am in no way suicidal. That song is a story about a girl who has lost all will to live. Morbid, of course. There's times I wish I could write 'happy' songs. I can't remember the last time that happened. I am most pleased with my work when it is dark. Anyways, enjoy and be sure to place a comment.


-Pyro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home