Pyro's Life: Comprehending </A>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Comprehending

NP-Ruthless (acoustic, live at fillmore, and on North)
by Something Corporate

I simply love this song... It's just... woah. Amazing vivid lyrics
Holy crap...

The last two days have been extremely difficult. Tuesday, we cleaned the basement all day and stuff. Then near the evening time, I went over to Trish's house and hung out for a while. It was cool to see her again and finally be able to do something. I saw her bass that she's been waiting for since August and finally got for Christmas. Her, Mariah, and I basically just hung out and talked the whole evening, which was a lot of fun :).
Got home and talked to Trish online for a little while, then Kara came online and... well things didn't go well.

Long story short, we got into it.

Doesn't really matter about what or who, I figure everyone who knows the story already knows it by now.

Woke up extremely late, due to not sleeping till around three. I ended up taking a shower at 1:30 and played guitar till three in the morning. What can I say, I wasn't tired :)

My mom had gone to Layton to see my uncle and his family so I was at home with my dad, who wasn't feeling to great today. Aparently he was under the weather with something, I feel kinda bad for him.

Anywho, I called Mitch and we hung out till like four. Then I hung out around the house and stuff till I talked to Trisha. Talked to her on the phone for a while while we worked out plans for the evening. Kara called a few minutes after Trish did and wondered if I could do something. I told her that I couldn't because I was going to Mariah's with Trish and that we'd have to do something later.

So, we go to Mariah's and hang out and stuff just talk and generally have a good time. Mariah spent way more then she needed to on me for Christmas. Bought me a really nice watch. Jessie and Kara got me some really cool Nightmare Before Christmas stuff too. Got this cool NMBC clock from Jessie and a Jack Skeleton snowglobe and Something Corporate pin from Kara, both of which are awesome. Thanks a ton you guys.

So we hung out at Mariah's till like 10:30 or so. Walked to the park and back and just generally hung out and had a good time.

Any somewhat dramatic events won't be discussed here simply cause I wanna forget them.

Came home and called Kara to try to sort things out. We (kinda) got things worked out...


Today (Thursday) I woke up late again from staying up late again. Hung out at home and watched kids most of the day. Then went to see National Treasure with my family. Great movie, one of the few good movie's that I've seen in a while.

*Random Moment*
These are some of the coolest lyrics ever in Thursday's song Paris in Flames:

Here in this collapsed lung of a borough
There is no sunlight
The sunlight is manufactured in a windowless room
Distant and incoherent
Businessmen hang themselves

Then afterwards, I ended up going bowling with Kara and Jessie.

I guess I've come to realize a few things over the past few days. People change. For better or worse, it doesnt matter, but it always happens. People gradually grow apart and change, no matter how hard it is, it will always happen. There's some things you can't do to fix a situation no matter how hard you try.

Anyways, buncha crap. I'm tired. Konstantine's a good song

-Shane

6 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pyro128, Your post on Comprehending was very interesting and informative and helped me enormously in my search for nightmare before christmas. Keep up the good work - John

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Pyro128, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called Comprehending although it was the nightmare before christmas I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for the nightmare before christmas now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Pyro128, I am just passing through researching and spotted your post called Comprehending. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for as well. Enjoy blogging - John

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Pyro128, I am just passing through researching artificial christmas trees and spotted your post called Comprehending. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for artificial christmas trees as well. Enjoy blogging - John

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Pyro128, I am just passing through researching artificial christmas trees and spotted your post called Comprehending. I found it and interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Catch you again another time go to go looking for artificial christmas trees as well. Enjoy blogging - John

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pyro128, Your post on Comprehending was very interesting and informative and helped me enormously in my search for christmas crafts. Keep up the good work - John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home