Pyro's Life: Slured </A>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Slured

NP- Say it Aint So
by Weezer

Alright, I probably won't be able to tell the difference in events over the past few days and will most likely slur them all together, so forgive me.

Friday went to school and all that jazz. Quite the lax day lucky for me. There was a Faculty vs. Freshman basketball game that was quite good during A4 that I went to for yearbook and took some pictures. Then after school, Kara came over around 5:30 and we hung out and talked for quite a while. Dan and his family came over aound 7 and hung out for a little while. Then Kara and I left to go meet Trisha, Mariah, and Mikelle to shoot pool. It was cool to see everyone since I hadn't seen them in quite a while. Kara took off around 10:30 with Zach so they could spend the rest of the evening doing something together. So Mariah, Trish, Mikelle and I hung out till eleven then headed home.

Saturday Lonny called me at like 7:45 in the morning and told me he was comming into town. So, I went to the ward Christmas breakfast and then Lonny and I hung out afterwards. We basically hung out around the house for the majority of the day calling different people. Dave came over and we ended up watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Then I scrounged up my last three bucks and headed to the Dollar theater and watched Shark Tale (which sucked). Came home and watched Wayne's World then hung out till like 8:45 at night when Lonny's parents came to pick him up. Then I wrote a little bit of a song I was working on till midnightish and went to bed

Sorry about being so mono-toned and unexciting, I dont know why I'm so unenergetic today :S

Today I woke up at like 11:30, way too late then I'd like. Was late for church, so I ended up walking and listening to Brand New on the way. Then I've been working on christmas stuff all day.

I really really need to write, but I haven't been in the mood, which isn't a good thing...

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home