Pyro's Life: Saturday the fourth I think of December </A>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday the fourth I think of December

NP-Highway to Hell
by AC/DC

Today was quite the long day, especially for not waking up till like 10 and then staying in bed talking to Mattie till like 11. Went to the Grace family Christmas party. I know like zero people there at all. Shaun and I just kinda hung back and stuff. Then we bailed out early cause he had a project he had to work on for school and I had Algebra II homework.

Came home and just kinda laid back and did whatever. Talked to Kara a little today on the phone for a while. Dan also came over for a little while cause he took my dad home from SLC. So we had a little music appreciation lesson ;).

Got bored and so I learned some AC/DC songs for kicks. Then my family and I went to go see Napoleon Dynamite, and now I'm talking to Emmalee and Mitch online for a little while before bed. Though, I should get some sleep. I haven't had a decent night in a while... too much crap to think about :P

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home