Pyro's Life: Whoopse... </A>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Whoopse...

[Yeah, I kinda forgot to post this one too... the original date of it seems like I sent it on June 23rd, 2005... so I'll cheat and change the 'blogger' date back a little for filing purposes...]

[oh yeah, totally forgot this too:]
[NP-Mrs. Potter's Lullaby by Counting Crows]

Hey!

I decided to email you just to tell you what's going on and stuff. I still can't wait for Saturday so I can see you again. Hopefully you're still having fun up there at girls camp, doing whatever it is you do up there.

I came home from SLC yesterday with Jordan and we stopped off at Target and bought some CD's and stuff then kinda hung around home till it was time to leave for the concert in the evening. We picked up Trish and headed up to Orem around seven or so and met two of my other guy friends up there. It was a really fun concert, I like smaller local concerts a lot just because you can get really close to stage and get to talk to the musicians and stuff.

But yeah, it was fun. You and Karlee missed out :P.

Today I feel extremely unproductive, I can't write anything at all and I've done practically nothing and it's 3:30 already...

So, I'm gonna find something somewhat productive to do. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you!

Love,

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home