Pyro's Life: Friday and Saturday </A>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Friday and Saturday

NP-Modern Chemistry
by Motion City Soundtrack

Friday was quite the day... I woke up at like 6:30 and went to school at 7:30. Dressed up like Napoleon Dynamite and did a commercial for the dance. Made a complete ass of myself I can imagine, now that I look back at it. Though, it was fun acting like an idiot for the whole school to see. I got about a million comments through out the day. Then when I went into Dibb during Office Aid and he made me dance for the class. Then I had to go in a second time, so he made me dance again. I grabbed a yard stick and played air guitar to the classic Ozzy song, Crazy Train (which I know how to play most of it that on my guitar, gotta work on the riff to get it faster though :) ). School was pretty much standard the rest of the day, with comments like 'You were so hot', 'Where did you buy that shirt?', 'I couldn't have been paid enough to do what you did', and 'That was freaking awesome'. Multiple hugs too, which made it that much better :).

The dance after school wasn't amazing. Unfortunately, our request table didn't work and the Eric, the DJ, played rap/techno the whole time... He's a cool guy but we were lacking good music... I danced with Carrie and Lindsey, two out of three slow dances. The one I missed, I was talking to Carrie and Erin, trying to set up Carrie with someone. She didnt really wanna dance with any of the people we picked out though. lol, I love Carrie, she's so awesome.

I went home and then went to Salt Lake to see my grandparents. My grandma had surgery, she's doing alright. Seems just a little tired, but she'll be alright.

Well, its like one in the morning on Sunday so I think I'll get some sleep. Write about Saturday later.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home