Pyro's Life: Blowing Money </A>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Blowing Money

NP- Down
by Blink-182

Wow, this weekend has been... different.

Friday I stayed after school till 4:30 working on my spread for Yearbook. Finished it (amazed myself with that one...).

Went to take my guitar in for repairs around 6 or so. Hopefully I'll have it back this week. I've really been hurting the last week it's been gone...

Then we went to the mall and I dropped a bit of cash... Bought a pair of jeans for the first time since I was in 3rd grade and a really nice quicksilver jacket that cost me 50 bucks... Then cashed in my hot topic card and got a cool Green Day shirt.

Saturday was a Saturday, hung out around the house all day long.

Sunday...well, I dont even have to explain that one do I?

Buying SoCo tix tomorrow at 5, I'm stoked. It'll be a good concert.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home