Pyro's Life: Overload </A>

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Overload

NP-Pink Triangle
by Weezer

Today was one of those days that started off crappy and leveled off to be a half decent day. Got to school late and had office aid. Stopped by Mr. Wrights room to get some pictures for Yearbook and to ask about his wife and how her new baby was. So we ended up talking for about 15 minutes and I went to the Yearbook room. Mrs. Anderson wasn't happy that I was doing yearbook stuff instead of office aid stuff. But, I was told that I'm allowed to get out of any class whenever to do yearbook cause it's my first priority and stuff accoring to Houtz. So no one can officially nail me :).

Rest of the day rid out well. I actually did well on my Math test surprizingly. Day ended and I got home and worked on my English crap all night long. I talked to Trish just a tad and called Shaun to talk about concert stuff. Then near the end of the evening, Carrie got online and I talked to her a little bit.

Taking my guitar in to the shop tomorrow (finally). I can't wait to get through tomorrow, have my English crap all done, yearbook deadline done, all set and ready :).

35 Days, its killing me. Can't wait!

Oh, also please check out The Act of Cauterization on www.torturedartist.blogspot.com. Very very different from my normal writing, kind of an evil song. No cussing at all and not meant to do anything but tell a story. It's basically a story about a girl who is taken advantage of. Not that I would EVER do that to anyone, I believe in something called 'respecting women' :)

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home