Pyro's Life: It Hurts </A>

Monday, April 17, 2006

It Hurts

NP-It Hurts
by Angels And Airwaves

After growing my hair out since september, I finally decided it finally needs to be cut -just a little bit shorter- :) So tuesday, I'm chopping a bit of it off and going black again.

Good heavens, my laptop screen's dirty...

Anyways...

Its a little after twelve now (time I started writing) and I'm just impatiently waiting for my Angels and Airwaves CD to finish downloading. After searching for a long time; I finally found a leaked copy of the entire album. Now I don't have to wait till May to hear it :).

Anywho, I'm in a little bit of a rut as far as writing goes; its really pissing me off. I haven't written anything half decent for what seems like forever since I've written.

Well the download finished, and the files wont extract, so its back to hunting...

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home