Pyro's Life: Three days missed... </A>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Three days missed...

Wow, I can't believe I have missed three whole days... thats pathetic for me. Not a ton of extremely important events, mostly school and working every day in the basement. Friday night was fun, I went to the football game and met up with Kara, Skyler, Trisha, and Mikelle. Then after the 'events' of the game, we went to Kara's house and brought David and Mariah with us. Just hung out at Kara's, which was fun. Mostly just talked and goofed off the whole time.

Woke up today and got to work on my room with my Grandpa, and now my Dad and I are mudding it as fast as we can. Then the dance is tonight, which should be fun. I really hope something good comes out of it and it doesn't turn into a big dramatic waste. Lets pray so at least...

Well, back to mudding. I would love any comments on my latest poem: http://torturedartist.blogspot.com/2004/08/transpose-to-something-forgotten.html
Transpose to Something Forgotten, check it out.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home