Pyro's Life: Some things never do change...never do change... </A>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Some things never do change...never do change...

NP-Iris
by Goo Goo Dolls

Friday, school wise, wasn't half bad. Typical school day. Stayed after school to take a test that I missed in math. Came home and got a message from Kara and Zach, asking me to come hang out with them as soon as I could. So, I got everything I needed to done, and called Trisha making sure she was going to be there this time. She said she would meet me at Kimball's house and to call her when I get there. So, Kara and Zach picked me up and we headed to Sonic to grab a bite to eat, stopped off at Kara's so Kara could change her clothes, then went back to the Rawling's residence. Just hung out and tried to figure out which movie to go to. Trisha and Marriah came and we asked them which movie to go to. I called my mom asking which ones I could go to, and most of them were shot down. But there was no way that I would have lied to her about which movie we were going to. I like having her be able to trust me.

So, after ariving at the movie theature too late to catch any movie that started before 9:20, we went to Dairy Queen to grab something to eat then headed to Rotary to hang out. Zach played guitar for a little while so I listened to him for a little bit, then hung out with Trisha and Marriah who were on the playset thingies :). Then Trisha, Marriah and I walked over by a tree and talked for a while. Kara eventually came over so I stopped talking and went over by Zach. He played a few songs, then I played for a little while. Trisha, Mariah and I went over to Marriah's house and left Kara and Zach at the park. Talked at Marriah's house, and I tuned her guitar and started playing. I think that was the best part of the evening, when it was just the three of us hanging out and having fun. I taught Trish the bass part to Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer. Then about eleven, we all headed home.

There is no way in hell that I will be recording all the fun filled emotional drama. Those of you who were there know what happened and I am sure each have your own perspective to tell it from. It definately wasn't a fun evening till the end when it was just Trish, Marriah and me hanging out and talking. Though, Zach of course, was cool and understanding about the whole thing as he ususally is. Always optimistic and willing to help. Thanks man.

Today, got up and watched conference. Worked in the back yard during the break, watched the last two hours, then Chelsey and I talked on the phone for about 45 minutes before I left for the Priesthood Session. After the Priesthood Session, I called Trish cause she told me to call her after the Priesthood Session so we could do something. She was at Mikelle's with Emilee having a girls night out kinda thing. So, needless to say, Trish and I didn't do anything.

Then I called Kimball to see if Shawn and him wanted to shoot pool this evening. Kimball said he did, then his mom chimed in telling him he was grounded. So, Kimball and I didn't do anything either.

Called Kara, assuming she was going to do something with Zach this evening, but wanted to talk to her regardless to see what was up. She and Zach were going to The Forgotten and our conversation lasted about 5 minutes or less.

Only then did it occur to me that I might as well call Chelsey to see if she went to the Haunted Forrest or not. She didn't end up going because her friends ended up not being able to go (hmm, ironic isn't it?). So she was stuck at home as well. We wanted to both hang out together, but none of our friends could do anything, and our parents would have been happy if we went alone. So, we just sat and talked for another half hour or so, which is a good conselation for not getting to go out this evening.

Iris is awesome, I haven't listened to it in a while, for multiple reasons. But I decided to listen tonight.

'And I don't want the world to see me 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand When everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am'

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home