Pyro's Life: Jacks Mannequin </A>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Jacks Mannequin

NP- Kill The Messenger
by Jacks Mannequin

This is a simply amazing song. I've listened to it over and over again and I'm glad I discovered it. I've been waiting for Jacks Mannequin (Andrew McMahon's side project) for quite sometime, and it doesn't disappoint. Amazing song, I will be buying the album the day it comes out.

Just gotta make it through Wednesday and Thursday and then I can finally go to Something Corporate. That concert is going to be simply amazing, I can't wait.

I'll be working my ass off in High School I discovered... whopee for me. Spare time is zero.

If I could magically choose what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I'd get a house near the beach with a room where I could record and reherse. It would also be really awesome to tour the country with a couple of other artists as well.

But hey, life isn't like that too often. We live in a real world unfortunately, where we can dream as big as we want, yet we suppress it regardless to get fun filled realistic jobs.

I figure, screw reality.

What is life about if you can't get out there and have some fun as well. I think everyone expects way too much out of each other, like your life is stapled to be a certain way.

I damn well better have fun in high school, because if it is too overwhelming, I will be rearranging lots and lots of classes until things are more managable.

Off to go write, because sleep is a waste of time and I want to do something fun tonight.

-Shane

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering

in their lyrics of "kill the messenger"


kill the messenger, i swear it's not me

A) it's just someone i use to know
or
B) it's just what i use to know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home