Pyro's Life: Interesting Day... </A>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Interesting Day...

NP-Rescued
by Jacks Mannequin

I don't know if I posted this in the last blog or not, but I now have the entire Jacks Mannequin album save for two songs. Its amazing :).

Anyways, not a ton to report today. My grandpa came over again and helped get my door finished (its a lot harder then I would have thought...) and then afterewards, Dave came over for a few hours and we played a little bit. Quite unproductive, but it was fun regardless. Then I babysat for a while and left with Trish to go shoot pool.

Yeah, that was pretty much my entire day.

I'm gonna go email my girlfriend, because I really need to cause I talked to her for like two minutes today...

so, bye :)

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home