Pyro's Life: One of these days she's gonna throw the whole bottle down... </A>

Monday, July 25, 2005

One of these days she's gonna throw the whole bottle down...

NP- Another Horsedreamer's Blues
by Counting Crows

Amazing song, I've definitely overlooked this one... Great story, great lyrics...

Covering a week of stuff... hmm. Mostly a week of making money. I spent three days finishing my grandparents ceiling, which I must say, looks pretty good now. Now I'm finishing our kitchen ceiling, which is what I spent today (Saturday) doing.

I'll cover the important days in more detail. Ironically enough, all important days are the ones I spent with Meg :)...

Thursday night, I went with Dave to a local concert and met Meg, Kar, and Lisa there we all just kinda hung out and listened the whole time (I guess, what you're supposed to do at a Battle of the Bands). Most of the bands really sucked, it was amazing to see how few people had rhythm or had any timing whatsoever...

Friday I can't recall... just worked all night.

Saturday I mowed my grandpa's lawn then came home and finished our kitchen ceiling. Took a shower and cleaned my room while I waited for Meg to come over.

It was cool for it to just be her and I just because it didn't feel like we had to worry about entertaining a third wheel... For those of you who have ever been the third wheel, I sincerely appologize. I know its not fun.

But, beyond that... we went in the backyard and talked for a while then went on a walk. Stopped off at the church on 350 west and hung out in the shade for a little while. It was awesome to be able to talk to her more on a personal level and have it just be the two of us.

After that, we went to my grandma's house for a little bit cause it was her birthday. So we dropped by to say 'happy birthday' and stuff. After that, went back to the backyard and talked some more and watched the illegal fireworks behind us. A far cry from what we could've gone to see somewhere else, but that kinda fell through... No worries though, cause it was still fun.

After I got eaten alive by mosquitoes, we came inside and just spent the rest of the night on the couch drifting in and out of conversation. It was great to be able to be with her again... the whole evening was great.

Dropped her off at her house and snagged a drink from Walkers before I headed back home.

Came home and couldn't sleep, so I read a bit of Harry Potter just waiting till I felt tired. Then around two or so, I launched into a hypoglycemic attack which was really scary... my head wasn't quite right. I could think straight, but it was like all these weird things were intruding in on my thoughts. The line from Another Horsedreamer's Blues: 'One of these days she's gonna throw the whole bottle down...' ran through my head and to be honest, scared the hell out of me. I don't know quite what was wrong with me, I went upstairs and tried to eat as much as I possibly could in hopes of getting my blood sugar back up. I don't know why, but 'I'm just another boy from texas' ran through my mind over and over again too, and I don't know why... I was really screwed up that night. I finally fell asleep around 3 after fighting with myself to do so.

Geez, freaky...


-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home