Pyro's Life: Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up... </A>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up...

NP-In This Diary
by The Ataris

I really like that song for some reason. Reminds me of a lot of things.

Today I stayed home and prepared for the carpet to be put into my room. The guys never ended up comming because they had been set back by other appointments. So, they're comming tomorrow and I am doing the stupid thing and missing French tomorrow.

Went to mutual tonight and had a dance at the developmental center to help out the patients there. Mitch and I once again got to head band to the hokey pokey and country music. Goofing off with Mitch is always fun :).

Went to Mitch's after to restring his guitar. I also borrowed Maladroit by Weezer and Warning by Green Day. Came back home and called Jessie (Jackman).

I woke her up, she went to bed early because she has to travel early in the morning (because she's comming to Utah tomorrow, thats why I had to call her). I apologized and said I can call her later, but she didn't seem to care so we just talked. I love talking to her, she's just so easy to talk with. We talked about a lot of stuff, I was on with her for about two hours or so. We didn't get off till about midnight. She's just so amazing, I swear. I don't even know what it is about her, but I love it.

Well, I'm tired and I'm listening to Weezer, so I'm gonna get.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home