Pyro's Life: Not creative enough for a title, but Jessie came! </A>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Not creative enough for a title, but Jessie came!

NP-Tomorrow I'll Be You
by Thursday

Friday, I was supposed to be doing homework all day. I kinda did, but kinda didn't as well. Talked to Jessie on the phone for a little while and played guitar inbetween doing homework (who can work ALL day long? Crazy huh?).

Well, after procrastinating for a while, I realized I needed a break so I decided to go down to my local Walmart with my mother. We came back and I went to the varsity game with Mitch because everyone else was at Mikelle's for her birthday. So, we went for about half the game. Decided the game sucked, so we left.

While waiting for our ride to come, I was supposed to call Mariah's cell. So I did and talked to Kara for a little while before I left. Then Mitch and I went to see Spiderman 2 and didn't get home till like 11:35 ish. It was fun.

Jessie (Jackman) came to my house at about ten in the morning. It was great to see her again, I've missed her. Her and I just sat and talked for a little over an hour which was cool. Then we called Trisha, Kara and Katy to let them know Jessie was over here. Kara came a little bit later, followed shortly by Katy. We just goofed off for a little bit. Kara had a project for Zoology and Botany where she had to collect bugs. So, we went out and searched after Katy left. After finding creative ways to move a huge granite rock, getting countless spiders, and Kara getting stuck in a tree, we came back inside and just sat and talked. Jessie had to leave at like 2:30 or so, which really sucked. So we said our goodbyes and Kara and I went back downstairs and kept talking. Eventually, we ended up at Kara's house and kept talking and I helped her on her project some more. Had dinner over there and left a little before nine. Spent the rest of the evening at home with my mom and sister and watched a movie

Well, that was my fun-filled weekend :)

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home