Pyro's Life: The End </A>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

The End

NP- Vertigo
by U2
 
Slowly, the vacation is coming to an end. We spent our last day at Disneyland yesterday, just did everything we wanted to and enjoyed our last day. It was warm yesterday, especially compared to the last few days before that. It hasn't been the warmest California weather, but it slowly has warmed up to a pleasant 75 degrees.
 
Today we fought three hours of traffic to get from Anaheim to Redlands... what was supposed to be a 45 minute trip. Not fun.
 
Had Thanksgiving dinner at Kelly's, now we're just kinda hanging back and relaxing. I'm starting to comprehend that its almost over, we leave on Saturday and I haven't seen Bethany yet. Tried calling her, but no one was home. Hopefully she'll call me and we can hang out for our one last day. I'll be quite pissed if I don't get to see her.
 
I got a ton of homework to do unfortunately, two freakin' days of it. I'm debating whether to do it now or not. I figure why not if I'm not really doing anything productive right now. So I guess I'll tackle some Algebra II...*sigh*
 
-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home