Pyro's Life: Oral Surgery </A>

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Oral Surgery

NP- Everything Is Alright
by Motion City Soundtrack

Alright, since I haven't ranted about anything for a while I decided I should rant.

Tuesday I don't recall a lot of, Meg stopped by to wish me good luck before I had my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday, which I thought was really sweet of her. She just does all these really cute things :).

Went on a really long bike ride for Mutual, which was fun.

Wednesday is a blur, I remember going in and then having an IV, and then next thing I knew I was in the car or something... I just slept a lot I think, I really don't have much of a clue of what happened on Wednesday :P.

Thursday was amazing, one of the best days I've had in forever... I woke up feeling great and then found out that our family was getting cell phones which is awesome. I've been waiting for that for like, ever to finally have a cell phone plan. After that, went to Orem with my mom and bought my new Vox AC-30CCH, which is awesome. Only thing is, I can't use the freakin' thing till I buy the cabinet, which is gonna cost me another 450 bucks...

But, I come home to find that Meg is waiting for me at my house :). So we just spent the whole day together, talking in the back yard, then came inside and started a movie. But it was great to just spend the whole day with her. I won't get into details on everything cause I'm sure I can remember them quite well. But in short, the whole day was amazing and it was hard to finally say goodbye when she had to leave...

Thursday I was really tired and slept a ton... kinda depressed all day which wasnt fun. Then I finally decided that I need to go for a drive so a little after 11, my dad and I drove around for a good fourty five minutes. That made me feel quite a bit better.

Right now, I'm not quite sure what to think, just reflecting on how amazing Thursday was and how much I wish I could go back to that day...

Geez, I'm sleepy.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home