Pyro's Life: I Woke Up In a Car </A>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

I Woke Up In a Car

NP-I Woke Up In A Car
by Something Corporate

I love this song, just because of the picture it paints in my head. I would love to be the person in this song, it's just awesome.

'Well I woke up in a car
I traced a way to fall
So i could see the mississippi on her knees
I've never been so lost
I've never felt so much at home
Please write my folks and throw away my keys
I woke up in a car
I woke up in a car'

Traveling has always been one of those things I've dreamed of doing. I would love to just go on one long road trip accross the US with a friend or two and just let loose and have fun. Stop at whatever place we run into, see whatever we want to see, listening to music while we drive, just have fun. Take a few months off of life and explore the States.

My oversea's dreams of going to Japan are also something that I want to do. Experiencing a different culture like that would be really cool. Spend a few weeks there and just learn and enjoy the culture. I'm excited to be able to drive. Hopefully the summer after High School, I'll be able to do one of the two.

I'm kinda needing some extra cash... I have a few things I need to buy. First priority is to pay off my mom for my Gibson SG (still owe her 50 bux) then I get to save up for my MG50DFX ($370), my Danelectro Daddy O Distortion pedal (30ish), I also think it would be cool to buy a Epiphone Les Paul 100, rip out the POS pickups, and customize it like crazy. That little project would probably cost me $200...

Anyways, point is, a job would be awesome.

Alright, this week that I've missed due to tiredness and a buncha other excuses... I'm lazy and can't think of anything specific to say. Yesterday I went to Aaron's and played iRO and fixed my computer (IT RUNS AND IT LOOKS PRETTY NOW!). Went to bed around 3:15 in the morning. Woke up and headed home, just hung out all day and helped with the kids. Called everyone to see if they could do anything. Of course, they were either not home, going somewhere else, out of town, with their boyfriends, or recovering from surgery. So, I called Mitch and he brough his guitar and amp and we jammed all night. We successfully played Obvious (Blink-182) and just goofed off and had fun. The only problem with playing with Mitch is his ability to play anything at a somewhat fast speed or with too many chord changes. Meaning, my options were a little shot...

Regardless, it was fun. We just goofed off and had a good time. No drama (like there ever is any with Mitch, lol) or anything to stop us from having a good time.

Tried to call Jessie, but she wasn't home. So I explored ebay a little for guitar stuff. Now, I don't really wanna go to bed quite yet, so I'll probably play Metroid Prime before I go to sleep :P. Gall, I missed playing games, it's weird to play since I rarely used to.

-Shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home